Thursday, March 01, 2007

New Cellphone

I forgot to tell you about my new cellphone. After a lot of deliberating I finally bought a black Nokia N80. With a stylish design, 3 megapixel camera (plus a VGA front camera), great Music Player, excellent connectivity options (including Mass Storage and PictBridge modes), wireless LAN support, and driven by a 3rd edition series-60 user interface it seems to suit my needs well. I replaced the in-package headset with another one with a remote control to enjoy the music player the most.

I celebrated the WLAN support with connecting to the Internet during Dr. Barangi's class (Electric Circuits 2) and ignoring the boring topic!

5 comments:

Jeremiah said...

Homayoon said:

"I celebrated the WLAN support with connecting to the Internet during Dr. Barangi's class (Electric Circuits 2) and ignoring the boring topic!"

If only there had been cellphones capable of connecting to the Internet when I was in college, then maybe I would have learned something useful while I was in class.

Anyway, congratulations on your new cellphone!

Homayoon said...

:)

Thank you.

Anonymous said...

agha mobarake! shirinie mano yadet bashe bezari kenar!

Homayoon said...

ma to ro bebinim, shirini ke sahle, shamam bet midim! :)

Anonymous said...

nokaretam! oomadam